Приголомшливі секрети?

So, let me get this straight, mostly upper class, upper middle class, and working class white people elected Mister Trump, in the hopes that their situation would improve under his presidency. Trump admires Mister Putin for being a "strong man" Putin handles dissent, like the dog catcher handles loose dogs.  Now as much as I admire Ed Snowden, if I was he, I'd be getting nervous every time I see a snow plow approaching me on Moscow's chilly winter streets. I watched his fascinating interview with Katie Couric, and he's quite deftly eloquent and unabashed. It's not for me to pass judgement , one way or the other about what he did. He simply pointed out the obvious, with some minor details included. 

Ed comes across Like a public relations guy for personal freedoms, 

the Iran-Contra affair  was quite likely a vastly more egregious violation of the rule of law, and yet Oliver North got a minor slap on the wrist, recently he enjoyed the Army Navy game with the President elect. I watched a good chunk of the congressional hearings with Fawn Hall, Mister North's secretary, man that was a serious dissemination of evidence! Will the Russian  Federation ever engage in such an exercise over it's war upon Ukraine?

Now do these folks really think Mister Trump is gonna make killer deals that help them out a whole lot, or just make his friends amongst the elites a whole lot richer? Does Donald have a special gift in his Christmas stocking from Vladimir, "Vova" Putin ? Are the RUssian hacker groups enjoying their handsome holiday "success" bonuses ?, Are they eyeing fixing up abandoned Soviet era estates in Abkhazia.
Now that Doctor Kissinger has gone into play, perhaps it's a sign of willingness to forgive and forget, to assuage America's citizenry with the thought that the Kremlin ain't so bad after all?
    I can only comment on my horror over what Russia did in Eastern Ukraine, my shock at their mistreatment of social dissidents, Tatars and even detaining young kids, 17 year olds, for social network postings with the Ukrainian flag. Could there be a day in America, where young kids who post a social network comment that includes the original Betsy Ross flag, get detained indefinitely, not allowed to see their parents pending trials?

It's interesting if one goes back, to the start of the Euro Maidan, that it was farmers in Donetsk who were helping the activists, partly over their concerns of "dodgy setups" over land plots and people getting conned out of their land. It should be remembered that Donetsk was an extremely corrupt city, and the Yanukovych clan began their economic ascent during the long period that he was governor of the region. It was tapping into that economic engine, that gave him the heft he needed to buy / muscle his way into power.
I don't know what to make of such media as Euromaidan Press like this:
it fits within the zone of "unbelievable" yet still quite possible<
?
    Trump visits the seat booth of Oliver North during the ARMY/ Navy football game. Ollie spoke for the Trump campaign, is there any hint here that another "arms for hostages deal" got cooked up ? 
   Is that really the backstory of Trump's phone call with Taiwan's President?  but who are the hostages being discussed z ? , if indeed, there is a hostage release backstory, waiting to unfold, on the day after his inauguration. There is still nothing convincing, in the stitched together scenario around MH370. The concept of it gliding to a pilotless splashdown, in the deepest, most remote parts of the ocean, where the diatomaceous ooze would engulf the fuselage to where it'd hardly be more than a depression in the deep Oceanic sediment, it's really convenient ! 
I think the Russians are too smart to have buried the plane,  as they (apparently _) demolished  the cosmodrome during the winter, in Kazakhstan, if they were involved and that's a sketchy theory,  plausible,  but tough to prove. It is more like a stealthy counter-feint , something intended to subtly draw attention away from the truth, but what is the truth,  is it out there?
Que X-FIles music.... People eat this shit up, really, but it's also very serious stuff. We are talking third world war scenarios here, and I still think it's a lot like the conditions leading up to the first world war. There is diffusion in the information spectrum, the lag is not in real time, it's in the media dispersal of information.

Let's reprise the (Iran Contra ) arrangement, under Ollie North , before Ronald Reagan got elected, a deal was cut with the Iranian clerics, to delay the release of our 52 American Embassy hostages in Tehran. Iran would get spare parts via sketchy arms dealers for it's military, via Israel ?, I guess. The profits for this arms for hostages deal would get funneled to Terrorists anti-government forces in Nicaragua (the Contras)

Could arms for Ukraine's Separatist occupiers be a hidden clause in Mister Putin's cronies deals with Trump Company real estate developments in Russia ?
on another unrelated note, 
Has Ukraine thrown Hope under the bus , or is this simply catering to her sense of personal drama ? It comes across as a rather pointed jab to expel her from the Parliamentary Assembly of Europe
And one more thing, I suspect that GOOGLE is wide open to the NSA, I mean , that's Okay for me, but I got the feeling they are reading what I am writing before I publish it. I guess that I could, and I should change my passwords, but it still is only a matter of time, before they have them again, but tat least it won't slow down my data feed and transmission to such an annoying level :)(:

I was going to try to approach her, to see if she had any interest to reprise Val Kilmer's role in the Lotus Community Workshop movie   she can be the one trying to make those poor, disadvantaged Ukraine people  feel, that "Awesome Secrets" and Cotton candy ! 

have a lot in common : they are cheap and easily spun on a sidewalk machine.

Nadia is not the type to take credit, but it looks like at least one or 2, a few ?  Ukraine Army prisoners were exchanged for a unification with their families for Christmas, and that is hopeful. At the least, she has not hindered such events, she went through such a Hell, and she cares deeply to fix it for all her affected people. 

And now, I hear, read that she went off the reservation, to save the 2 women, who are being held in ostensibly, horrible situations. As I hear it, they have 2 women in captivity she hopes to return to safety. Yet it seems Ukraine is losing, they got a Cyborg back to safety, but lost 2 service men this weekend, 2 guys who wandered , drove in the wrong direction on a winter's night into rebel/ terrorist territory, or they may even have been lured by false RU GPS info, via all those sophisticated jamming and and data cloning systems they have emplaced in the ATO.

As far as the MH17 investigation, the inquiry is still open, Ukraine is asking about information regarding Dolphin and Orion, I thought they were enjoying some kick back time in Fiji, or some place like that, but who knows what such people could be doing. The clinical , systems approach to crime solving just isn't going anywhere here. Who knowingly issued the order to launch a missile on a civilian airplane, and why  ?
The question remains, will the Trump administration feel some pressure to support a greatly simplified conclusion to the matter, to make things more easy for the Donald's special friend? Someone followed me yesterday, in San Francisco who wasn't normal, like an operative. I could see that my data signal was getting tracked.

Clearly, the diplomatic protocols will be carefully observed, as big Rex , #teaforthetillerman 
starts his engagement as the diplomatic deal maker. I am sure the back channels are indicating that it would be very difficult, if we couldn't work together easily to resolve these minor bits of housekeeping....keep the trains running down the tracks and all that


And of course,  in this season of new beginnings, let's just reconnect the dots in new ways, probably best to blame it on the guys who will no longer be around the White House, like for instance Joe Biden, as much as he's a likable guy, with his heart in the right place, didn't "Dad" do a #smellcheck when his son took a seat on the board of the Ukraine Gas Company, Burisma ? Or who else can get some blame, the Jesuit Order ?
Wasn't the Ukraine revolution,  a pet project of the Pope? Is not it obvious, they want to expand the Catholic order in a substantial format,  Eastward , each woman with 6 children, every family going to catechism ?
Maybe I am bad, but the last time I checked, it's Okay ! How will the next Holy Roman Church Convocation go down ? I cannot say that I am holding my breath ! I may be a decent diver but I am no expert on that !
There is clearly a huge potential in Crimea for Mariculture, possibly vastly outstripping it's advantages in developing the oil and gas which is way, so for down there. Russia has so much Oil and gas, they can afford  to wait 30 or 40 years to begin  developing it, by then the pop culture will have erased any memory, of this annexation of Ukraine's territory. People will simply be thankful we didn't blow each other up and make a horrible Nuclear winter over this minor bit of housekeeping. And I am sorry , as it's not appropriate to be flippant about super serious issues, even being flippant about such things, creates a big risk for me. It is not okay to make jokes about such events. I know, I was there, I could feel it in my bones. They were going to take it and there was little anybody could do about it. Yet I am sad, people are in jail, detention, their lives are fucked until they can possibly escape this madness. I look at my view of this empty fortress with such an intense , convoluted history, empty of people, empty of minders. I went alone.

I was at ground zero of the revolution at the time, and really it was obvious, the Russian media outlets were being pumped with that publicity around Hunter Biden's board position. It only greatly stoked the fires of paranoia and hysteria the Russian media was trying to instill,  regarding the demonstrations against  the withdrawal  from the  EU unification. I guess that I am 50/50 between sarcasm and simply saying " Hey, I get it, I can see how this looks bad"  Well, at least the US's 350 million $ aid package isn't "chump change"

Hey I'll even be chipping in on it, because unlike our president elect, I do pay taxes , pretty much, but not always  every year.

I went to the University of dirty dishes, yet even I know,  such things as Hunter's Burisma Holdings posting got done with a quick nod and a handshake, there was no review of his qualifications, no competition for best candidate. Yet I am also reasonably sure that Hunter is a great kid, a proponent of the square and honest deal , and all that type of forthright stuff. And I think Joe Biden worked hard to keep the ship sailing smoothly through these troubled waters of the last 8 years, it's too bad he didn't go for it ,and something I hope we don't greatly regret.

The seizure of Crimean territory, I guess it was like a stew, some frozen meat left in the freezer that didn't take too long for Russian tacticians to thaw out , and cook up an easy, tasty maneuver  that could readily be doled out  to the masses , once the propaganda  driven aroma had drifted through the ethers of the RU net.

Ukraine's military had antiquated gear, it was winter, they had minimal supplies, few if any viable options, other than to surrender and evacuate the region. They would have been slaughtered or starved out.


Things are (perhaps ) only looking worse and worse for Ukraine, but that is why my heart is with their cause,

I like the under dog. I don't like bullies

They are smart, compassionate, tolerant and warm people who have a whole heap of nearly insurmountable problems  knocking down their economy, but they are making good enough progress in fighting corruption, and learning the ropes of the Western system well enough :

it's their choice, and they are happy about it, despite the heavy price they've paid for freedom from Moscow's tyranny.

And yes, it's obvious that Aleppo was a dress rehearsal , for a Russian air campaign against Ukraine, a full scale assault that can be crudely hinted at,  during ongoing negotiations to implement the #minskaccords. Russia continues to partner significantly with Iran on foreign policy and it seems that far right hooligans , perhaps pro Russian trouble makers,  were engaged in a recent attack on a sacred site synagogue in Uman
 ? 
yet we are also seeing rising incidents of anti-semitism,
even  in sunny California (I am sad to admit, while I am not ostensibly Jewish, I feel their cause )

, perhaps this is our far right,  feeling emboldened by Trump's victory, to act out on their senseless hatreds ?

Is a breakdown of the rule of law and human decency in America ?

 only years  (not decades) away ? It seems unlikely, but one never knows what provocations can cause people to do crazy things. I hope those type of games don't begin. Maybe we are losing them ?

Pageviews by Countries 

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
Russia
44
United States
35
France
4
Germany
2
Portugal
2
China
1
India
1
Philippines
1
Poland

1
https://inforesist.org/diplomat-napomnil-chto-v-2014-izrail-ne-podderzhal-v-oon-rezolyutsiyu-po-ukraine/?utm_source=traqli&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=54

overview of my traffic: I think it's only a few readers, but I don't really care, actually it's better this way /

Pageviews by Browsers 

EntryPageviews
Internet Explorer
44 (46%)
Chrome
26 (27%)
Safari
20 (21%)
Firefox
3 (3%)
GSA
1 (1%)
Image displaying most popular browsers

Pageviews by Operating Systems 

EntryPageviews
Windows
57 (60%)
Macintosh
27 (28%)
Linux
5 (5%)
compatible
2 (2%)
iPhone
2 (2%)
Android
1 (1%)
Image displaying most popular platforms

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is still a David Versus Goliath story/ Choke off Russian Oil and Gas sales as soon as it is remotely possible, kindly please.

Who Is Tomorrow's Master of Hope's Slave ?

Be No Rain