That Ukrainian Rebel Heart !

 


I have to admit the fact, that the entire Peace and Prosperity plan that I was working out for Ukraine in my crazy mind for some time =, it  is totally shattered. A  truly complete  reconstruction of that plan would be required at this point in time. It is still fictionally possible for everybody to pretty much make pretty  good money,  if the variant  factual, contextual differences can be set aside, but this plan cannot get reworked in 24 hours by myself working totally alone unfortunately. I need backup . and my team in Ukraine has taken losses. I don't have much real news.

But a song that hit me today by the music group "First Aid Kit"  the song "Rebel Heart"  the words seemed so hard and true about the situation. The question that I have,  is which way does this narrative convey itself within the conflict? And how does Ukraine attempt to start itself over from this point in time?

https://youtu.be/0HBzCbnFMmg

One thing I learned this last week or so, is that Sweden, which is considered as a founding element of Modern day Ukraine (during the Viking Era) has not been at war for 200 years. Ukraine has been in constant wars and strife, repression for over 100 years, so what are the differentials? This I situation ,  I do not understand.

You told me once I have a rebel heart
I don't know if that's true
But I believe you saw something in me that lives inside you too
Now all I hear is the wind
There's a storm coming through
Did I misplace or forsake my love
Now that I gave it to you?
I don't know what it is that makes me run
That makes me wanna shatter everything that I've done
Why do I keep dreaming of you?
Why do I keep dreaming of you?
Is it all because of my rebel heart?
Tell me why do I keep trying
To be someone I'll never be
I keep seeing her in everyone
Everyone but me
But I know you truly saw me
Even if just for a while
Maybe that's why it hurts now
To leave it all behind
I don't know what it is that makes me run
That makes me wanna shatter everything that I've done
Why do I keep dreaming of you?
Why do I keep dreaming of you?
Is it all because of my rebel heart?
Is it all because of my rebel heart?
Is it all because of my rebel heart?
Is it all because of my rebel heart?
Nothing matters, all is futile
And it's fading fast
I fell so hard, so blindly
Had to come back and find me
I wanted you so much, so freely
Now I have to take it back
Nothing matters, all is futile
And it's in the past

We need the combined wisdom of the elders and the youth to make this an equation that is survivable, and all parties in the process need to look in unexpected directions for clues to that pathway to Peace and aligned prosperity and mutual security. It is a very precarious scenario, yet possible, if we are willing to try.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is still a David Versus Goliath story/ Choke off Russian Oil and Gas sales as soon as it is remotely possible, kindly please.

Who Is Tomorrow's Master of Hope's Slave ?

Be No Rain