Who Is Tomorrow's Master of Hope's Slave ?


this is only a sentimentalist abstract, only a few Western people could appreciate her arc in life and history , and the latter part of that history remains to be written. What she will write and say and what History will write is anybody's guess. Can she bring about Peace in Ukraine ? (I doubt that) Yet she has the power to deliver Hope to Ukraine. And yes of course ,  I am guilty of some rather bad acting times , when some of my closer people in Ukraine derided her,  for her minor demerits,  and the difficult situations that she has been a part of. Time will tell,  of Hope's struggle with the truth and the lies within Ukraine.
just walk away https://youtu.be/wjbWm-nA5rU to not fade away, from the isolation, condemnation, live to live another day for the future of this great nation of Ukraine.

I wrote previously, of a stepped up meeting between President Trump and Putin. It seems that this obvious development is shaping up. I know Nadia wrote a polite letter to President Trump from the onset of his administration.
Now it appears that Ukraine does it's lobbying via "Prayer Breakfasts"
I was glancing at my twitter feed for "Kyiv Trends" this evening and that 

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


― Jack KerouacOn the Road

And what is really happening with the Librarian ?
https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2017/06/russia-conviction-of-librarian-for-holding-extremist-books-demonstrates-utter-contempt-for-rule-of-law/

it appears that Ukraine is prepared to blame the victim in this reverse propaganda operation to derail Nadia Savchenko, yes she's changed it's been 4 hard years. Perhaps she got too engulfed in her efforts to free hostages, who knows? It is  a dystopian nightmare for the people of Eastern Ukraine, and for the people of Western Ukraine, who send their sons and daughters off to the front line of war with a very powerful adversary
https://youtu.be/DRlBp1PyhLo

it's really hard for me to say if this was my Nadia, the woman that I met near 4 
years ago. I hope and pray from my heart that she can persevere, navigate these arduous times to reach her internal ambitions of National security. If she was going undercover in a mode of hyper- surrealism, then she performed well. And maybe, just maybe the school children of tomorrow will appreciate the Hell of her life. She is not partying in the coast of Blue, Nice, Monte Carlo.  She could be doing selfies with Robert De Niro
https://youtu.be/cujiHDeqnHY
while I greatly care for my friend, disbelieve the nature of accusations, she had to make choices to augment her chances of survival : all of Europe mourns a truly heroic man, and it's not easy, I have to pause and think it over, as I know these areas of France, I think of it , hope I am able to say it is my Nation, I love the quiet summer spaces where men play soccer, and the good food comes out, the fine local wine, the local cheeses. this is a quiet place in the world and in no way do I want to imply that French Intelligence got lazy. Unfortunately something really bad happened there, and I wish the security forces best of luck in preventing the same from happening again. I feel that my friends, my country are under attack, in so  many unspeakable ways, and it's really sad for me.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-france-security-gendarme/france-mourns-hero-officer-who-took-place-of-hostage-in-attack-idUSKBN1GZ2ZF

For now, I am going to stop looking for Hope in the Media. I will try to find her in my heart. For she is the victim, and although maybe she could, or may have apologized for her exercise in surrealism, it is an amateur cultural error to blame the actions of the victim when they are thrust into unprecedented circumstances.
Whilst it could sound obscene, the upper classes , elite strata of Ukrainian Society also became victims in a sense in the late 2000's they fell prey to the lure of the "LUXURY LIFESTYLE" while that's not the worst thing a sector of society can succumb to, and it creates it's own economy, they paid few, if any taxes within that economy, while the working class had few options to hide income.
I had noticed quite often within Ukraine, that Shopping centers such as the one tragically caught in a monstrous fire as Keremovo, a working class, coal mining town, that "low margin" sectors within the Mall economy being sported by Russian developers (within Ukraine) were often moved into the top stories, where you had to trudge up stairs. Parking children on the ground floor of a shopping Mall also creates security risks, yet at least it's more easy to get them out. Ukraine,  as an economy trying to reform itself,  has an opportunity to learn from the mistakes of others. Often times in the Malls in Ukraine and other FSU places, the "security" is actually really run by the mafia. The "Mall Cop " has a hidden boss. In some Ukraine markets, the only real security is the Mafia lookout, or at least that's the way it was in the past...
Yanukovych, for instance was said to control nearly all , except 1 or 2 of the many Night Clubs in Odessa, he and his clan,  also had to control a similar number of the shopping venues of the city.
I know people, or person who ran these retail property operations in major cities of Ukraine. It's a heavily "managed" environment, where much of the store margins on many items are double , even what we pay in USA. I had seen prices for produce, vegetables nearly identical to San Francisco/ SF Bay area for "healthy, fresh  foods" And our area is said to be the most expensive within the USA.

Now it's certain that the mega-million $ haul of Paul Manafort from his operations in Ukraine involved many many ,  one to one conversations,  with high level Members of Parliament. And you'd have to be Naive, to think he didn't make audio recordings of those conversations, texts and emails relating to   his many corrupt deals.  Will Ukraine lobby for an immunity deal for him, to gain access to old, dirty laundry? Or is it not really worth it? And how does that relate to recovering Crimean territory? The good news from the recent Russian Federation election may be mainly that Ksenia Sobchak is still alive and untainted by Kompromat of any sort (that I know of) But the last time that I checked, being safe, doesn't mean that you are feeling sorry....

How would he (Paul Manafort) not, upon being given the job of running the presidential campaign of the biggest dark horse candidate in American Presidential election history, not make recordings and store information, when meeting with Russian backers or proxies of "Patriotic Volunteers" to preserve  his "get out of Jail for free" card? And maybe is true that  I am just as much at risk as my friend Nadia , for pissing off the wrong people for saying the most inconvenient things. I have 2 hopes, and 1 is hidden for the moment. I Hope they both survive, live long and prosper.
____________________
We are all getting enslaved by a cycle of bad news, and maybe just have to work a little harder to tune it out,  and be more open to the personal connection. Maybe It's time to roll up our sleeves and embrace the working class ethics, and be more understanding of the difficult lives of people in those working class towns, wherever those towns may be. That they are "our people" and their work supports our life style, however imperfect that lifestyle can be.

it's all going towards a "Gone With The Wind" narrative: Hope, innocence and an exploitation structure imposed on the working class ; largely driven by a Russian Oligarchy imposed on the internal Ukraine economy gets lost in space.
"White Room"

In the white room with black curtains near the station.
Black-roof country, no gold pavements, tired starlings.
Silver horses run down moonbeams in your dark eyes.
Dawn-light smiles on you leaving, my contentment.

I'll wait in this place where the sun never shines;
Wait in this place where the shadows run from themselves.

You said no strings could secure you at the station.
Platform ticket, restless diesels, goodbye windows.
I walked into such a sad time at the station.
As I walked out, felt my own need just beginning.

I'll wait in the queue when the trains come back;
Lie with you where the shadows run from themselves.

At the party she was kindness in the hard crowd.
Consolation for the old wound now forgotten.
Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her dark eyes.
She's just dressing, goodbye windows, tired starlings.

I'll sleep in this place with the lonely crowd;
Lie in the dark where the shadows run from themselves.
https://youtu.be/dCc00pX_pFA

I haven't caught up with my coffee buddy Igor Kolomoisky in some time, I'd Love to hear what he thinks of Hope's situation.
I may not have mentioned before of my independent research of the MH17 downing, mass murder. While I consider myself a patriotic American, I actually didn't trust anyone in my own government and passed along the confidential results of my independent research to the Australian Federal Police.
Honestly if you look at MH 17., MH370 searching the oceans is mostly about deep ocean mining and exploration. The diversion of the flight North Westward into Baikonur , or South Eastward, the cloning of the electronics, it was probably child's play: Russia wanted a diversion from the seizure of Crimea, perhaps much as the 9/11 situation riled the jealousy tilted Russian foreign policy analysts.

I would suspect, completely lacking any serious evidence that much of the MH 370 incident could be derived from a careful reading of the Donald Cammel , Marlon Brando Novel Fan Tan. In other words, maybe follow the furniture, the 2 Ukranian Nationals , the Russian Diplomat, Jet Li's camera double who may have only been an innocent bystander caught in the precipitous moment of the flight diversion. The electronics and aviation bay was compromised, the flight diverted.
The issue I had hoped to pose, humbly was that why have I not had any follow up queries on the issues I raised in my independent investigations about MH 17 ? For me it is kind of hard, as I really don't have any back up infrastructure: it's just me, alone, wading through this complex narrative of divergent world views. What I touched upon in the MH17 situation was not about who was there, it was more about who wasn't there. Since the entire issue became cloaked in "National security" and the evidence thereupon locked away without transparency. I do not disclaim the lack of relevancy attributed to my reporting, the narrative I supplied, yet nobody has assuaged my uncertainty about the subliminal questions in my mind, that the issues I attempted to raise were effectively swept under the rug. I'd doubt any of this will emerge within the upcoming election cycle in Ukraine, and I'm sure that my most recent project I have yet to unveil, will get totally laughed at, or something like that.

Rob Nillson made a documentary film about Leon Trotsky  , "What Happened Here? " and I recently got hold of it (it is really hard to find.  I know the man in person, mutual friends, and so forth. It is a fascinating film, I won't post a link as it's too hard to find. It has to be one of the most low budget, yet most highly impactful film expose's about the holocaust. to say that it is understated, is an understatement. Despite that, the continuum of history in Ukraine is present, and there are layers beyond the layers of the film . There are people under the layers of people in Ukraine, a land of complex histories. When we unearth the layer, under the layer of the land in Ukraine, we can hope to start to truly understand it, an all it's wealth, tragedy and glory.
Hope will find her footing once more:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is still a David Versus Goliath story/ Choke off Russian Oil and Gas sales as soon as it is remotely possible, kindly please.

Be No Rain