shall the games begin, or have they already started ?

in as much as we hope there is not an unfortunate price to pay for peace in Ukraine, , we must accept the possibility that there may be one to pay :  Love Ukraine, like sun that you love
Like wind, like grass, and like water,
Whenever you're happy, in moments of gladness,
At times of trouble, do love.

Love Ukraine when asleep or awake
The glamorous your Ukraine
The beauty of it, always alive and new
And language of hers full of charm.

Amongst the brother-made nations, like garden in dew
She shines through the ages again
Love Ukraine with all of your heart
And all of the deeds that you make...”
 Volodymyr Sosyura, a Ukrainian lyric poet, writer, veteran of the Russian Civil War (1918–20), was born in 1898 in Debaltseve, Yekaterinoslav Governorate (today Donbas region) of the Russian Empire, and died in 1965 in Kyiv, Ukrainian SSR of the Soviet Union. His poems, filled with an organic lyricism, leave an impression of sincerity, revolutionary enthusiasm, and passionate feeling. Sosyura drew his unique lyrical style from the wellspring of folk literature. His style leaned toward classically simple verse, a songlike quality, and a Romantic
I had a brief chat with some Aussie folks today, I avoided mentioning my fascination focused on the MH17 incident to them, stuck to the small talk, changes of government and the like, learned some aspects of  Australian rules politics things I didn't really know. While it is well known that renowned AIDS researchers were enroute to a conference in AUstralia at the time, and of course it is alignment I propose, not just the conspiracy theorem, but just practical journalistic work, outside the scope of my modest resources:  if there were to be any live culture transports via the doomed flight, basic filings are required
WHo has done the simple paper trail, and where is it logged on the net ?  http://www.who.int/csr/emc97_3.pdf
for some weird inexplicable reasons back in late September 2014 , I thought I bumped into Elliot Higgins in transport Munich or something like that, he was going in and I was going out, he looked all geared out with a backpack with all sorts of compass and field technology  stuff attached, I was tired and sleepy from my work it took to free myself up to go there, so we said nothing to each other, I just noticed him.


I got caught in this format with the black backdrop, it's kind of cool, but makes it hard to edit :Perhaps I don't really care too much about this blog, I do have to be slightly careful, as it seems my primary readership is  French Intelligence, if that isn't some sort of , or if they all  oxymoron. One presupposes that smart people are at the wheel of these machines, but one shouldn't over assume, or leap to conclusions .
 Iran continues to posture at the forefront of geopolitical issues in these declining   days of the Petro-dollar.I assume (without checking) that Iran continues to hold a sizable foreign gold bullion reserve they derived from International oil sales , and what they will do with that asset is anybody's guess, probably meter it out, slowly. Syrians were parachuting out of their country, buying small businesses in Ukraine years before the Syrian conflict intensified. I'd bump into them in the supermarkets.

What some pensioner, walking down the road in Ukraine or Russia is going to get out of that, one way or the other, is anybody's guess.
As a writer, writing my stuff, I have had some blockage, like it's taking three weeks to get back in shape after ten days off , not madness, but a lot of stuff.
I see everywhere, that people want to leap to conclusions based upon the scantest amount of evidence or hearsay. For a supposedly smarter society, while I am not shocked, I feel somewhat disgruntled about it, the reality.
what we will do to emerge from this darkness, it is anyone's guess. I have hinted off and on that music will carry the change in the disambiguation of the darkness beset upon the fringes of our world, and historic analysis, review, does not dissuade that position. Albeit , that I dislike argument. I did come across a tidbit I found worthy of linkage, annexation resistance, via music, it's here, while one must discern it's overall diagram.
https://books.google.com/books?id=jTUlDQAAQBAJ&pg=PA23&lpg=PA23&dq=you+shall+not+have+alsace+lyrics&source=bl&ots=tVfzzyIqrY&sig=G3XEblFW8SZt8K4gza0n_C3J3V4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiPrM-R_NHSAhVHsVQKHRxbD-8Q6AEIGjAA&authuser=1#v=onepage&q=you%20shall%20not%20have%20alsace%20lyrics&f=false


an interesting book excerpt.  I come from Alsace stock, and while I frequently notice people want to leap to this conclusion that I am French, that is a myth, I am a part, component  of the French American diaspora.
, yes, "you shall not have Alsace Lorraine", perhaps Ukraine needs an equivalent about Donbas or Crimean territory. Crimea becomes an odd appurtenance to the Russian Federation. I understand why they did that, it was easy to do,it was grandly strategic. Yet at it's essence it was a blatantly uncool kind of thing to do .For one thing, it cost a lot of working people a  lot, a whole lot of money they needed to buy food and all those things we in the West, take for granted. Crimea was an indelible component of the identity of the people of Ukraine, in as much as it was a bit neglected, it was a treasured Holiday destination of their National Culture , children's hiking camps in the summer, the beaches, the fresh air.

I know this song about Alsace , somehow, through study and research, yet I don't , not really, it would be a lie to say I know it yet it says something about these border regions, and I know Alsace, it's special and sacred places, and I love Alsace. I am thankful that is part of France today, yet do not mind that it has some connection with Germany. They have worked through the issues, over time.

I had to laugh to myself upon hearing this musical classic by Gil Scott Heron, after so many years, it sounds so relevant https://youtu.be/vwSRqaZGsPw
As a woodwinds musician, I appreciate it even more, now, more than ever.

http://lovenjoyband.com/


Now , aside from the creative potential of Ukraine starting over, there is the business side, they have to work somewhat in tandem, to succeed in a slightly tousled sense: What we hope to find, may not materialize, the reality may be audaciously more complex. The obvious realities may fail totally, the inherent realities may require so much work, that few people will feel up to the task. I see a few Ukraine entities parked their money in my city, and they are like,"Holy shit" this is way more expensive to do business here than we had any realistic idea about<

And the latest interesting assertion I'm hearing which totally makes sense is this from INFORESIST:

PREsident of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin may want to achieve greater success than Joseph Stalin himself. As Russian political scientist and publicist Andrei Piontkovsky said InfoResist information to US intelligence reports that Russia is planning an invasion of Libya.
"This process has been going on for about a month. There were several visits to Moscow by the commander of the Libyan army Khalifa Haftar, but Moscow firmly set it. Plus there is a war of various clans. He opposes a single government backed by the West (conditionally united), so Putin decided to take advantage of it, "the publicist said.
According to Piontkovsky, "besides imperial ponts there is absolutely no other reason, but the Ponty are very fundamental."
 (Writer's note, this word "PONTY) it means something like a big show for nothing, like parking a Lamborghini in front to the nightclub, but not really ready to take it on the open road
"I will remind you that even at the Postdam Conference in 1945, when the question of the former colonies of Italy and, including, Libya was being addressed, Stalin tried very hard to get there. Together, Churchill and Truman were not allowed to do so. And now Putin, apparently, is very pleased to achieve something more than the greatest Russian leader, Joseph Stalin, especially in the pre-election year, "the political scientist believes.
He pointed out that it would be very difficult to measure success in Libya: "There is a conflict between the wedge struggle, which will continue for a very long time ... Russia will be on one side."

of course , since Libya has been often touted as Secretary Clinton's deal (which I differ from, opinion wise, I think the US preparations of regime change in Libya started in the Bush administration ) Mister Putin will want to further cloud any apparition of the legacy of success in the Libyan theater
to amplify his point regarding the futility of meddling.
To not alone cost her the election , but to further write down her legacy in public service




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is still a David Versus Goliath story/ Choke off Russian Oil and Gas sales as soon as it is remotely possible, kindly please.

Who Is Tomorrow's Master of Hope's Slave ?

Be No Rain