be like water

 


So where in all this vast morass of news is Nadia Savchenko?

she is discredited, discarded, ignored by the media after the artificial  kerfuffle that she wanted to destroyUkraine's parliament, let free on some technicalities .

How does a woman who served in Iraq, saw that war from the inside out, has seen the unfolding of Ukraine's multiple crises scenarios. Been held prisoner on the belly of the beast, been personally pardoned by Mister Putin, flown back to Ukraine on the Presidential airplane, then served in Ukraine parliament , then been arrested under suspicion of plans to blow up that body, which she said was allegorical. One has to keep in mind that she went into occupied Donbas, DPR,LPR areas to meet with Ukraine prisoners of war. I mean, who would actually do that after what she went through in Russian imprisonment?

I don't see that she posts, has a blog, telegram channel (not that I know anything about telegram) I just feel that the media has missed another chance to conduct an epically ripping news story. For the moment , it is all about Zelinskey. I have met him and her. I met him much earlier than I met her (shortly before her capture in battle) I would not say that the media is afraid, it is simply more about how to would not be in her interest to reveal herself during these times of hard war. I wish Nadia Savchenko the best, I know that she has many detractors in Ukraine, yet since I know her, because she invited me to her table, it is different when you sit at a close table with 5 or 6 people, when you are that stranger from a strange land like San Francisco, California. Yes Ze , he is like the lead actor in that movie "The King of Hearts"

https://youtu.be/6-nxdyTOtE8


which in all ,  is not meant in disrespect in any sense, yet how can a "Coalition of the Brave" be assembled  herein to rescue the people of Ukraine and Russia from these despots? Already these Oligarchs are raising concerns about a war with Ukraine. And I feel that it is not just about their interests , personally, it's about their values.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is still a David Versus Goliath story/ Choke off Russian Oil and Gas sales as soon as it is remotely possible, kindly please.

Who Is Tomorrow's Master of Hope's Slave ?

Be No Rain