In The Morning, or The Evening.

Well it's late my time on the Left Coast of USA,
and through the rain upon the trees that kisses on the run.


I know what it always has been, a transparent dream beneath an occasional sigh

now I wish it hadn't begun.

Casual readers herein, should not bypass the convoluted depth of the conflict within Ukraine.
And I know...
when the truth is found to be lies... the press has mostly glossed over the political crime of the 21st century, the murder of Boris Nemtsov. Perhaps the most egregious political assassination since the sad demise of Senator Robert Kennedy. Boris  Nemtsov was eliminated in my view, quite explicitly  for his support of Ukraine's soldiers, sent out to the front lines of the conflict, totally unprepared for the context that they were inserted into:  to face off against highly trained Russian special forces. Now in some ways, if one survived the artillery strikes, the snipers, the trip wires, it can be said that if one was captured by Professional Russian soldiers "On vacation" in Ukraine, you are better off than being captured by "Pro Russian Separatist Forces"
I have no comment about the Hijack of USA's elections in 2016 by Russia's special digital information warfare forces. They encouraged moderate Democrats to stay high on their drug of self righteousness, and I am guilty as well, that I drank the Russian Koolaid, in as much as I voted California style, I failed to attempt to elevate my understandings from my time 2 years before, in Ukraine, Crimea. Ok, you guys won something, yet what is your cost? and was it worth it? Now I miss being able to visit the Crimea, just as many people in Ukraine do.
Soldiers in Ukraine can not even call their family on a phone line who are trapped behind enemy lines, it's like that today. I hope that my feeling and meaning comes through, like living in a mirror, a night time rider with no reflection, that is me. This needs a song of your hand. While attention is focused on reaching a Peace in Donetsk , Lugansk, the true issue relates to Crimea, for any withdrawal of force from Eastern Ukraine, will not occur without  some accession of the Crimean Geopolitical maneuver. And the Tatar people affected by this will feel no Peace in their hearts, forever.
A friend from Finland quipped to me that self defense is mostly based on the simple idea about learning to cross country ski in the winter and shoot at the same time, yet what about an old fashioned sit down and share a cup of coffee? Do some story telling or something like that ! The Servant of the people will need to summon the performance of his lifetime if he is truly going to Dog the wag.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is still a David Versus Goliath story/ Choke off Russian Oil and Gas sales as soon as it is remotely possible, kindly please.

Who Is Tomorrow's Master of Hope's Slave ?

Be No Rain