The More stranger brew on the magic bus


for some reason, my mind returns to that moment in some year, maybe 2011, that I inadvertently found that I had been routed on a bus service into the Chernobyl exclusion zone, via Poltava Ukraine, it was a random, erratic moment in my life, I remember that the bus station attendant woman had Gold dental work teeth caps. In many ways, I was ambushed by the moment. Many random factors brought me there to that time and place in my life. It is, perhaps, incorrect to conflate the events of Chernobyly Ukraine's Nuclear melt down and the present day, yet more random permutations have been made. The somewhat unsubstantiated "Over the Horizon Radar array" , that could hypothetically remote view an airplane taking off ,  from JFK International Airport, utilizing an  incredibly sophisticated electronic array in the early, late 1980's .
Now I still have a back end project upon that subject, albeit an historical one, relating vaguely to my own personal experience on that incredibly bumpy, super dark night with no moon, vaguely cloudy sky, wherein I maintain,  that I witnessed an apparition transiting the bus, like a facsimile of the bust of a coin. I remember the woman near me, clutching her rosary during, after the moment this event transpired. The funny thing being,  that at that moment., I had no idea that I was actually in the exclusion zone. I remembered going through the darkened villages, the valley with many tall trees. I was fully awake, and while it was cold, being the longest, darkest night of the year, the bus made some heat, yet the space in the bus got much more cold. this is not to boast that I am more special, more sensitive, more imaginative than others, it was something I witnessed. Often times one gets bored with politics, events, news. Much has been said about the phrase " Everything that you hear in the news is true, except for those things that you know something about"
Tonight, I think about my friends who became refugees from the art of the wars in Ukraine. They have had many struggles, movements, conflicts. Things those averaged Americans could have some difficulty comprehending. For sure, there are 2 million affected, forced to move out of the conflict zone within Ukraine,
for sure many , many millions  of persons around the world, Rohingya's, Yemeni's, many others, such as South East Asian refugees after the Vietnam, Cambodia conflict, Rwanda, and so forth. Now Central America. There is probably no good reason to force good people to waste their time in tent cities, living under the freeway, yet labor laws, complicated circumstantial situations create obstacles.
Perhaps , It isn't,  for us minor people's to complain about bothersome rules and regulations. I see that many of my more and most admired persons in Ukraine,  experience conflicts of their hearts and minds. I am not Pinocchio, have no magic wand, powers. Yet I sense a region out of balance, with diverse economic, social and political pressures, realities.
I want to help, yet I cannot calculate exactly what I should do. I simply refuse to comment on the current competition for power. Both of the persons known as Noam Chomsky and Igor Kolomoisky, should perhaps sit down and as we Americans say "Hash it out" decide, if they are coordinating or contrasting their messaging. Who will be in the White House and who is headed to the dog house (which is not my attempt to imply that the Ukraine situation is being driven by the left political perspectives) Kolomoisky -speak and Noam Chomsky -speak could become like super numerative aspects  of social  dictional equivalents, which is in no way meant to conflate that with Mike Pence -sky speak (another totally, diametrically alternated contrast) Is not "Iron Mike " Pence ,running the show in Washington, D.C. these days ?
Anyway , it is later in the day, Friday in Ukraine, people are going away from the center on the metro, taking bus, rail, car rides out into the country side.
Ultimately , my impression is that the final  election outcome hinges on the commentary of "The Bee Keeper", my erstwhile travel mate who carries his luggage on the flights that we share. The one otherwise known as "the village accountant" Well, all the best, I suspect it'll be a busy Friday and a rushed weekend for me, and I won't have further chance to say much about my random and rather useless experience about Ukraine today.
I miss those nice beaches in Feodisia.















Pageviews by Countries 

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
Germany
111
United States
77
Russia
44
Ukraine
29
Israel
10
United Kingdom
5
Brazil
4
France
4
Unknown Region
3
Thailand
3

Pageviews by Browsers 

EntryPageviews
Firefox
150 (48%)
Chrome
123 (39%)
Safari
30 (9%)
Internet Explorer
4 (1%)
IceWeasel
1 (<1%)
Maxthon
1 (<1%)
Image displaying most popular browsers

Pageviews by Operating Systems 

EntryPageviews
Windows
230 (74%)
Macintosh
64 (20%)
Linux
5 (1%)
Unix
5 (1%)
compatible
4 (1%)
iPhone
1 (<1%)
Image displaying most popular platforms

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is still a David Versus Goliath story/ Choke off Russian Oil and Gas sales as soon as it is remotely possible, kindly please.

Who Is Tomorrow's Master of Hope's Slave ?

Be No Rain